Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/04/2009: jazz in Denmark

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/04/2009: jazz in Denmark
From: Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 06:30:26 +0200
Thanks Chuck.

With this, as with all my photos on greatpix.eu, you can see the EXIF
data by going back to the regular display, hovering on the right side
of the image (in this case, the microphone) and then clicking on
Photo Info in the little menu that pops up. Here, the exposure was
1/60 sec. at ISO 1250 with the 75mm lens. The aperture shown in the
EXIF data is always the maximum aperture of the lens, not the actual
aperture that was used (the M8 has no way of recording that).
However, in this case I know I was shooting at the maximum f2.5.

Cheers,
Nathan

On 19/04/2009, at 0:11, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

> Nice shot.  What was the exposure?
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>
> Nathan wrote:
>> I am on a brief vacation in Denmark. Last night, my friend and I went
>> to a jazz concert at a club called Vestergade 58 in my hometown
>> Århus. The music was great, the beer cheap, and my newly acquired
>> Summarit 75mm lens was up for the job:
>>
>> http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#515186328_fJchP-O-LB
>>
>> Nathan
>>
>> Nathan Wajsman