Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/04/2009: Never again

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/04/2009: Never again
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:36:04 -0400
Poignant.  I don't recall the name of the book, but when I was very
young, 10-13 or so, I read a very moving account of the work done by
the Danish underground to move Jews out of Denmark and Europe to
safety in Sweden. It marked one of my first notions of genuine heroism
among ordinary people caught in extraordinary circumstances.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com