[OM] Discovered treasure trove of NIB Olympus items... aka 180mm

Subject: [OM] Discovered treasure trove of NIB Olympus items... aka 180mm
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:08:42 -0400
Thanks for commenting, AG.  I suppose I could cover a flash contact and
make the 4T act OM-2ish.  I was getting at that with
The 3Ti you can pick the shutter speed to make the background one stop
below the subject and top it off with TTL flash---nice and easy for
some macro shots.  AFAIK the OM2 must have inadequate flash to meet the
exposure and then will top if off by keeping the shutter open--not
really the overall same lighting as I see it.  John has my 4T for a
CLA--perhaps he can add a manual shutter TTL flash mode ;-))

Mike

Sometimes if conditions are right, wish I could drag the shutter in TTL
> mode to help brighten the background.  Nocando with 4T.

Your choices there are the original OM-2md and the OM-3Ti.  Already
tried it
with the OM-3Ti and T45 flash.  Awesome!

AG