[OM] IMG: my hometown

Subject: [OM] IMG: my hometown
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 14:49:16 +0200
  have lived and travelled in many countries during my adult life. But
one place will always be the most special place in the world for me,
and that place is Århus, where I grew up and which will always be my
hometown. Everywhere I go there are memories from my childhood and
youth, and more importantly, there are good friends to visit:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/aarhus/

I visit Århus twice a year and will be adding to the gallery after
every trip, next time probably in November.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu