Re: [OM] E-620

Subject: Re: [OM] E-620
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:08:36 -0500
On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anybody cobbled a 2-13 screen into an E-body yet?  The 2-13's
> split-image/microprism is really nice to use.  After using the 3Ti/4T a
> while, going back to the E-1 seems archaic at best.

That would be the Katz-Eye screen with the Hi-Lux coating, or dang
close.  I think when I lent you my E-1, that's what was in it.

My problem with the bright screen in the E-1 is that I could never get
the hang of exposure with it.  Where I most wanted it to work -- with
manual lenses -- it was most unreliable WRT exposure.  Works better
with DZ lenses, where it is least needed.  Sigh.

Joel W.