[OM] IMG: Copenhagen in the spring

Subject: [OM] IMG: Copenhagen in the spring
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:28:50 -0400
Nice Nathan,
I see you resisted shots of the little Mermaid and aptly documented the
Viking blood Danes who can dine outside as long as it is above zero.
I think Marnie and I stayed at 71 Nyhavn--told the cabbie to take us to
"Nievant" and got a quizzical look.  I think it was closer to
"Newhound."
Don't remember a word of Danish as we found the vowels inscrutable.
The concierge told us not to feel bad as he said  "half the vowels are
swallowed and the other half are silent." Just being nice to poor
Murkins, I guess..

Many nice shots--architectural  and bar shots I thought were especially
well done.

Mike