Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711

Subject: Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:06:46 -0300
Wow, amazing isn't it? And strangely impulsive considering my personality.
Now I have 5 OM bodies, and 9 Zuikos.
Someday I will make a really good photograph - I should, or shouldn't I?

What do you list think about the 406.60 ?

Also, I really wish to escape from those terrible high taxes you NY
citizens are paying.
Since two years ago, there was a taxes structural change here, and no
one is happy - but it's much less that what you're paying !.

Fernando
(back to work ... )