Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 01/05/2009: close enough

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 01/05/2009: close enough
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 13:21:29 +0100
I shouldn't worry, Nathan; John has a little carmudgeonly turn every
now and again.

I too have wondered at the number of photos you take, but I had
rationalised it that you carried a camera for a lot more time than
others do (including me).

I work around 8 hr a day, 5 days a week, but it varies with the
workload and the weather.  If the weather's bad I work less because I
cannot fly, but I will compensate by doing website work at home (the
computers at work are ghastly and Winders).  My commute is about
40mins each way, but no sea or outside bars or cafés ;-).

But I have (ground) jobs to do and they have to be done whether there
is time in the day or not.  Indeed, last weekend I did around 5 hours
on a day off because it had to be done.

Chris