Re: [OM] Fw: Working hours

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Working hours
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 14:44:24 -0400
Or, conversely, as one of my way senior IBM managers told me, "If you
have to work much more than 40 hours per week you don't trust your staff
and/or don't know how to delegate".  But I was clearly in that category
since I worked far too many 60 and even 70 hour weeks.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu