Re: [OM] What I did for Earth Day

Subject: Re: [OM] What I did for Earth Day
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:43:49 +0100
Thanks, Moose.  I started writing a list of ones that I liked (I had
to write, as CoolIris robs my Mac of its normal ability to switch to
another programme such as a text editor), but stopped as I wasn't
going to write a post with a possibly tedious list of filenames.

I don't find photos of scenes in high sun particularly attractive,
although I do make images like that anyway (:-)); I did like ones with
subdued light such as the avenue of trees (5672) and the lady in the
floral pyjamas (5705),

I don't know why I liked the chap with the beard (5689); I liked the
picture graffiti on bamboo (5706) although it seems to be the height
of presumption of the graffiti artist that people who go there to see
plants would enjoy their cheap pseudo-art.

The seagull, child and girl (5803) is an interesting and appealing
composition, but the most intriguing was the magical shot of what
looked like plants in front of a sheet of falling water (5736).

Chris