Re: [OM] ARTY pictures was Re: Working hours

Subject: Re: [OM] ARTY pictures was Re: Working hours
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 08:36:23 -0400
It appears to be a Eurasian Coot (Fulica atra), also called a European
Coot in the US.  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Coot>  Similar
to the American Coot (Fulica americana) also called a marsh hen or mud
hen <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_coot>  As you can see here
the chicks are similar too
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fulica_americana4.jpg>

Chuck Norcutt