Re: [OM] Working hours

Subject: Re: [OM] Working hours
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 08:40:50 -0400
Unemployment rates usually only count those looking for jobs. The disabled,
mentally ill, etc. do not usually look for work. They live off family, or
welfare, or disability payments from the govt. I know a lot of highly
educated, hardworking, intelligent people who cannot find any kind of job.
There is a huge number of unemployed university grads where I live,
including myself. Many of us have been unemployed for YEARS at a stretch, we
apply for hundreds of jobs and never even get an interview. There just
aren't enough jobs for the number of people in the world.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography