[OM] Tin Hau Parade

Subject: [OM] Tin Hau Parade
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 22:49:46 +0800
Here are some photos from the Tin Hau Parade in Yuen Long, Hong Kong on Apr
18. This was my third time in this yearly event, the first time with E-1,
11-22 and 50-200, the second time 40D and Tamron 17-50.

This year I brought the 5D II with OM 28-48 and 65-200, I like the result
better this year. For the wide shot, many of them has too sharp background
with motion blur on the object that give an impression of back focus, next
year I will try to use larger aperture or focus a little closer. The 65-200
is a little slow in focusing (tight), my OM 50-250 is better but I'm a bit
worry about its OOF character.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/OMC/YL09/YL09.htm

C.H.Ling