Re: [OM] Working hours

Subject: Re: [OM] Working hours
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 06:33:14 +1000
I wasn't including the basket cases - I live in a slightly odd
community which seems to attract more than is fair share of people
who are NQR (not quite right). Fringe types who are registered for
the dole, seeking work but can't hold down a job for long for a range
of reasons like poor impulse control, anger management problems or
just occasional weirdness. Often they get bits of work here and there
in menial tasks - when times are good and workers are scarce - but
more usually they are long term unemployable as their work history
means they are passed over.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx