Re: [OM] clever use of available sensor real estate

Subject: Re: [OM] clever use of available sensor real estate
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:36:06 +0800
Moose, thanks for the checking and pointing out the trick about F12 is not
the actual aperture value just equivalent with ND filter used. I'm not an
anti-dp guy, on the contrary it is my mostly used reference site for DC/DSLR
test but I didn't check out the details about F200EXR test as I'm not
interested on it.

C.H.Ling