Re: [OM] Working hours

Subject: Re: [OM] Working hours
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 13:47:12 -0400
Becoming "underemployed" is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Well, after picking the right woman to spend my life with, and other
mushy family stuff like that. <g>  But, among other things, being
underemployed gave me just enough space to pick up a camera again, and
that has made mucho difference, if you'll pardon the Spanglish.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com