Re: [OM] IMG: Spring Rains Bring May Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Spring Rains Bring May Flowers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 17:10:23 -0400
Just telling how to do it for those that might not know how.

On a related note,  I actually got to do some eye and face replacement
the other day which I haven't done in several years.  I was afraid I'd
forgotten how.  My daughter (author/producer of her kids' school
newsletter) took some group portraits of the middle school kids for the
art teacher.  Needless to say, not all cooperated in keeping their eyes
open or in making facial expressions that their parents would approve
of.  Fortunately, there were enough extra exposures to sweeeten most of
the baddies via eye and face replacements.

Chuck Norcutt