Re: [OM] wild flowers, second round

Subject: Re: [OM] wild flowers, second round
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:34:35 -0500
Hi Mike,

I like your photos, though, I agree, a few seem over-sharpened.

I had a Fotodiox two-piece adapter loosen up. They may all be made by a
common supplier.  I applied SuperGlue to the two mating surfaces before I
reassembled it and tightened the small screws. I have had no more signs of
loosening, though I do adhere to the advice of Fotodiox to limit the weight
of attached lenses to no more than two pounds.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA