Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 21:37:05 -0400
I (think) I know that but isn't PhotoShop supposed to query me about
conversion if it needs to be converted?  Besides, CH has already said
the original is in sRGB although Fernando says the original image is
identified as sRGB 1.31(Canon) whereas my rework has the CS3 default of
sRGB IEC61966 2.1.

Chuck Norcutt