Re: [OM] [OT] - how do you catch a rat!

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - how do you catch a rat!
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 14:32:30 -0500
Wiliam,

That's a great looking cat. It looks like a Maine Coon cat, of which we have
several. We sign a contract with the breeders to keep the cats indoors
alwaya, which we have, by and large honored. The statistics on cat lifespans
shows that indoor only cats live at least twice as long as ones that go
outdoors. It's not as much fun for them, I'm sure, but they adjust fine.

Bill Pearce