Re: [OM] [OT] Advice re using non-Microsoft op sys.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Advice re using non-Microsoft op sys.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 06:51:09 +0200
another option to consider is gimpshop - gimp made to look like photoshop
http://www.gimpshop.com/download.shtml

However if it was me and I wanted to stick with winders and not try a
unix I would download and install windows 7 RC which will work until
march, by which time the new version will be out, it looks promising and
should be better than XP.

If you do install a linux and like it then take a look at a mac next
time you buy a machine because it has the nicest and easiest front end
to any unix I know of.