Re: [OM] [OT] Advice re using non-Microsoft op sys.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Advice re using non-Microsoft op sys.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 08:01:58 -0400
I'm very sorry you took that negatively, Marc.  It certainly wasn't
intended that way and my comment on the use of "installer" was from the
GIMP site.  If you used it I didn't even notice.  I shall assume that it
is my own ignorance of terminology used elsewhere.

Once again, I apologize.  You have been trying to be extraordinarily
helful and have been.  Taking a swipe at you was absolutely the furthest
thing from my mind.

Chuck Norcutt