Re: [OM] IMG: A Different Friday Flower by Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Different Friday Flower by Jim N.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 17:00:51 -0400
You're right.  The hardness slider was set at 0.  But I don't know how
it got there since I didn't deliberately put it there.  Be that as it
may, in PW Pro, when you select the source data area it is *always*
surrounded by a circle showing you the exact size of the pick up area
and the target data area shows a similar circle showing the outer limit
of the target placement.  I find it very disconcerting when Photoshop
appears to show a source area image circle but is actually picking up
and placing pixels well beyond the circle displayed.  Is there some
secret parameter I can set to cause it to behave like PW Pro.

Chuck Norcutt