Re: [OM] IMG: A Different Friday Flower by Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Different Friday Flower by Jim N.
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:20:08 -0400
Chuck,

I am not sure if this will be the exact solution to your needs as I don't
use PWP but if you set the hardness to 100% for any given brush diameter you
will get the exact size of the brush sourced with no over spill. My test to
confirm this was to make a black rectangle on a white canvas then sample
from the black and stamp onto the white to see the end result.

It was quite educational for me actually as there are many preset brush
types that I never normally look at (I did the test in CS3 BTW). I am pretty
sure I will be looking to use the texture brushes for those larger cover up
jobs where variation in texture can be important.

Dan.