Re: [OM] So what Zuiko is the true Bokeh Champ?

Subject: Re: [OM] So what Zuiko is the true Bokeh Champ?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 12:30:40 +0800
An interesting table, Moose. Yes, the 40/2 was an inexpenisve lens, I missed
the chance to purchase a few for backup as I though it was just so so :-)
But I was wrong! One the field it is a great lens, good bokeh and sharpness
with better than normal close up capability, with a small Olympus Z-49 hood
mounted it is just great in handling and looking too. Under test, it is on
par or better than 50/1.4, better than 50/3.5 for edge performance for
infinity objects.

Here are two test shots, again no sharpen applied:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_3663_40F2_F2.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_3664_40F2_F4.JPG

BTW, with all the test I have done, I found most Zuikos gave very good
performance wide open, with a little post processing they can fly!

C.H.Ling