[OM] (OM) Autumn in Central Otago

Subject: [OM] (OM) Autumn in Central Otago
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 23:17:02 +1200
Cc: Carol Randal <carolr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,

I promised to make available some shots taken during my autumn foray into
Central Otago, NZ, over the last 3 weeks.

You may see them here
http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/

The shot of espalier apples obstinately refuses to load completely; what you
see has the bottom 6% missing.

"Landscape photography; searching for found objects that can be seen in a
pleasing way ..."   Quote from Brian Swale just before midnight 10 May
2009.  For those of you in the northern hemisphere, this is an improbable
state of affairs, since for you this space in time does not exist yet ...

Cheers
Brian Swale.   http://www.brianswale.com