Re: [OM] (OM) Autumn in Central Otago

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Autumn in Central Otago
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:58:56 +0800
Interesting, I don't see the posterization you mentioned.

BTW, there are lots of nice images, some with beautiful fresh tone. I
especially like:

Lombardy-poplars-Waikerikeri
horse-poplars-Waikerikeri-Valley, but there seems some data fault.
Lake-Dunstan, especially when the color profile is corrected from Adobe RGB
to sRGB.
And the grapes are so real :-) I love it.

C.H.Ling