Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:15:33 -0400
If you read this you'll understand when to use each and how to resolve
the confusion.  You may have to sign up to read this (give them your
email address) but that only gets you a weekly advertising blurb and
some (mostly people related) photography tips.  They don't share it with
others.  Recommended.  <http://www.shootsmarter.com/content/view/151/>

Chuck Norcutt