Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:24:41 -0400
I mentioned Adobe RGB and Pro Photo RGB as editing spaces.  While it's
true that most monitors can't display the data (maybe none) neither can
they display the subtle tones of 16 bit image data.  But the reason for
using either is so as not to discard data unnecessarily *during*
editing.  It may be needed when the final conversion is done to 8 bit
data or another color space such as sRGB.

Although I understand the rationale my camera is still set on sRGB.

Chuck Norcutt