Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:28:11 -0700
Richard Man wrote:
> Come on, stop making it complicated :-)

The problem I have with simple, absolute statements like your original
"For web and printing, you MUST convert to sRGB, not Adobe RGB." is that
a relatively open fomum like this one may have a wide range of
experience and needs.

I'd prefer not to mislead the relatively small, but significant % of
folks who may need something more than that.

As you rephrased it in more detail below, great.

Moose