Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:13:13 -0400
I looked for one of those when composing my previous response but the
only thing I could find on ebay was an overly large and expensive
Visoflex adapter so I didn't bother to mention it.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Fotodiox-Leica-Visoflex-M39-lens-Nikon-F-adapter_W0QQitemZ260409010724QQihZ016QQcategoryZ30059QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting>
B&H also sells the Novoflex adapter but it's $128.50 and requires a
special order.  It's also not complete within itself.  It also requires
another Novoflex part at an additional $84.95.  Much too expensive.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/563877-REG/Novoflex_NIKLEIK_NIKLEI_K_Nikon_AI_to.html>

Chuck Norcutt