Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens
From: "Piers Hemy" <Piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:51:21 +0100
How could I have forgotten the Novoflex Balpro bellows?  USD1500 of
engineering perfection (camera and lens mounts extra). And wonder of
wonders, it's in stock at B&H!

The PB-4 tilts and shifts the front standard to left and right, but the
camera mount on the rear standard rotates.

The Kopil Bellowsmat tilts the front standard to left and right, shifts both
standards upwards, and the camera mount on the rear standard rotates.

The OM shift bellows seem to have had tilt to left/right and up/down, as
well as shift upwards, on both standards in each case, to judge from the
image here:
<http://zuserver2.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/macrophotogroup/images
/shift_bellows_prototype.jpg>
<http://tinyurl.com/opqrqg>