Re: [OM] A brief report on Alien Bees radio slaves

Subject: Re: [OM] A brief report on Alien Bees radio slaves
From: "Piers Hemy" <Piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:31:04 +0100
"full sine wave rectifier" seems odd if you have DC supply from a lead acid
battery.  Where is the AC supply to be rectified?  Am I right in thinking
that you use the 12 volt battery to produce the 110 volt AC for the Alien
Bees - if so, did you mean "full sine wave inverter" to produce AC from the
DC supply?

Piers