Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 22:19:26 -0400
No telling why the restaurant bought it. No accounting for taste. But
I can tell you it would be quite a struggle getting a 4x5 rig down on
those rocks. I don't seem to be as agile as I used to be, and those
formations are real ankle-rippers. That said, I will be wandering back
to that location at a better time of day. And lower tide. Either that
or I'm going to hire a pilot and do it from the air. Come to think of
it, that may be the way to go, as I've seen a million images of that
light in all kinds of weather and lighting. The angle I have is really
the only angle you can get of that lighthouse, unless you work from
the air, or come in by boat, which might also be an option.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com