Re: [OM] Shameless Plug Alert - New news on M43 on the Zone-10 website

Subject: Re: [OM] Shameless Plug Alert - New news on M43 on the Zone-10 website
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:03:20 +0100
Ah, what fun, we are back to out staple!

Try looking for "operor" not "operare", Chris.  And to save you the bother
of digging your Lewis & Short out from the pile of Photoshop manuals ...

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bin/ptext?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.04.0059
%3Aentry%3D%2332677

http://tinyurl.com/obbctp

Otjerwise I agree, of course :-)