Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM ZUIKO LENS SPARE PARTS & GLASS ELEMENTS

Subject: Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM ZUIKO LENS SPARE PARTS & GLASS ELEMENTS
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 20:47:26 +1000 (EST)
I was also considering contacting the seller as I can organise
TnT to pick up but only if no one else is going to do it. That is
if I win the bid, when and if I do bid, which I will do if no one else
does,

Didnt realise that Marc had deserted, guess I've been to busy
laterly looking after people instead of reading email :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners