Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM ZUIKO LENS SPARE PARTS & GLASS ELEMENTS

Subject: Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM ZUIKO LENS SPARE PARTS & GLASS ELEMENTS
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 08:38:41 -0400
As I recall, Clint and I did cherry pick that lot then the seller
decided no more of that.  Sorting parts can be a full time job, then you
end up warehousing them anyway.  Over the years I separated my excess
parts even further into separate boxes of mounts, filter rings,
diaphragm / focus rings and then Misc. by prefix.  That was in the day
of different Olympus management and people giving old parts away instead
of a supervised crushing of them.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com