Re: [OM] ( OM) Re Zone-10 and download times

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM) Re Zone-10 and download times
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 01:10:11 +1200
Ken (AG) wrote

> Not a problem, Brian.  I feel your pain.  If you note (and sorry about the
> HUGE image files on the homepage right now), I streamlined (as in removed)
> the bulk of the advertising which hosed site performance.  Your feedback
> on this change is requested.

Opera reported about 750kb page size and it didn't seem to take too long.
maybe the anticipation of great images distracted me and made me more
patient.

Really, if the advertisements add to your income, put them back; I'm sorry I
spoke in the first place. As I said before, I wasn't criticising you or your
pages, used them as an example.

Tonight I read your pages about field macro - a great read and nice images.
Surely those flower images would sell.

Brian Swale