Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM ZUIKO LENS SPARE PARTS & GLASS ELEMENTS

Subject: Re: [OM] OLYMPUS OM ZUIKO LENS SPARE PARTS & GLASS ELEMENTS
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 00:51:21 +1000 (EST)
Hi John,

> I'd rather see a list of what's in there. These days I'm not in a
> position to buy 60 lbs. of lens parts that will spend most of their time
>   in the basement.

I've emailed the seller and asked him if I can bid even though I'm
in Melbourne Australia, explained to him that I can arrange pickup
etc. I've also asked if all the parts are tagged in relation to part
numbers, especially the elements otherwise that would be a
real nightmare !

If he's happy with that then I will bid a reasonable amount.
If I bid and win, I'm happy to store it all here with all the IBM
and DEC historical stuff I have so if anyone needs whats in
that stash I can then provide the required bits.

As I'm retired so to speak, I can slowly create an inventory.

Have one of all the IBM PS/2's and parts I keep, as well as
hundreds of boxes or CPU's, boards, SCSI cables and all
sorts of stuff I have here, even including all my current OM
stash and broken bodies I've bought over the years :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Reality is for people who can't handle Star Trek...