[OM] (OT) More Relics

Subject: [OM] (OT) More Relics
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 18:02:18 -0400
Found more relics on a nearby island today. Decided to rename the page
Relics. <g>

http://www.bwp33.com/page15/page15.html

The landing craft from today is used to ferry vehicles to and from and
around islands in the bay. (It lives on an island itself, but one
which is joined to the mainland by a bridge.) Sometimes the owner uses
it to remove abandoned vehicles from islands. One or another of the
duce and a halves ride in the landing craft to go and haul vehicles
down to whatever landing is being used. Apparently the owner has a
thing for antiquated military hardware. I'm going to try to maneuver
myself into position to accompany said craft on one of its missions. I
think that would be a freaking gas, a great way to spend a day and a
great way to get some unusual images.

FWIW, I'm guessing the larger landing craft at Port Clyde is used in
much the same way.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com