Re: [OM] (OT) More Relics

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) More Relics
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 04:19:41 -0400
Thanx, Chris. I'll print them today to see what they look like.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a market for relic photos, but I
could be mistaken. Not that it matters. I had a grand time yesterday
wandering the backwoods of an island I'd never visited before.

The home page is my favorite lighthouse, and was taken with the Zeiss
21mm. Something about the fence grabbed me. I think I had this one
pretty well leveled up and didn't require a lot of adjustment to
correct perspective, but I can't recall. I suppose there should be a
notebook where I write down how I process shots so I can duplicate in
the future. But then where's the fun in that? <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com