Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon
From: "CyberSimian" <OlySimian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 23:50:19 -0000
Chris Barker wrote:
> p.s. I know that no one will feel this way, but I am not expecting
> anyone to look at more than one site.  If you have any suggestions as
> to how I could improve them I would gladly accept them.

Are some of the web pages supposed to have overlapping text?  This is what
sections of them look like on my system (Windows XP SP3 with Internet
Explorer 7):

http://www.xenscape.com/imaging/anon/st_peters.jpg
http://www.xenscape.com/imaging/anon/cammac.jpg
http://www.xenscape.com/imaging/anon/birds_of_prey.jpg

I can guess what is causing this, but I will let you see if you can work it
out for yourself.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK
 (who has been off-list for several years)