Re: [OM] Panorama problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Panorama problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 19:27:47 -0400
I have no idea what the rules are and can't find any info.  But I would
surmise (given that the boat was moving left to right and appeared in
the rightmost image) that the software may give preference to the latest
occurrence of the moving object.  You might try reversing the time
stamps and see what happens.

Chuck Norcutt