Re: [OM] (OT) Moonrise - Things you learn about the internet

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Moonrise - Things you learn about the internet
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 22:57:24 -0300
Hi Brian,

NZ looks as if Uruguay had turned beautiful.
You have mountains and snow, we have 'sierras' and rainy weather.
But we both have the same moonrises.
Have many other photos of full-moonrises too, but this one was really
difficult for me to scan.
Sun setting, light with a strong red-yellow hue.
I think I did well with the sky, it looks just like the Provia 100F in
my monitor.
But the perhaps-green grass in the Provia was almost impossible.

I can always blame the 200mm ƒ/4 + 2X-A @ ƒ5,6 - with bean bag.
At least I remembered to underexpose until -1, and this was the best I got.

small, link to 1280 (big), link to view on black (aRGB !):

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3466671620/>

Cheers,

Fernando.