Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: beach, blondes and beer

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: beach, blondes and beer
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 10:05:28 -0400
Alternate 6 is my idea of a great shot! Well done. And while no one
should jump to the wrong conclusion, I actually like it--
photographically speaking--better than the friendly and strikingly
lovely barmaid farther along. There's something about the lines,
angles and textures of the shot that grab me, as well as the faded
sign. I don't think the shot would work as well if the sign were
bright and current.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com