Re: [OM] (OT & OT) Panorama problem

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT & OT) Panorama problem
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:19:42 -0500
Fernando has one very nice little audio setup there.  Mine is currently
pretty much garbage, but who knows what our next house will be like.  But
we'll probably have a combo listening room and audio production studio.
Speakers and amps will obviously be a little more flat (ie. lifeless) for
production work.  Placement of absorption and calculating quantity is half
art, half science and half luck.  I've been in many many production and
recording studios through the years and find that most border or exceed
hideous.
Currently my production outfit is totally portable and head-phone based.
Home stereo is Bose based. Nothing photogenic at the moment and no skulls.

AG