Re: [OM] (OT) Panorama problem

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Panorama problem
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 23:43:21 +1000 (EST)
Hi John,

> on Hawkwind, I still have my vinyl copy of doremifasolatido.  :-)

I use to have it on vinyl, I've since replaced it on CD accidently.
I kept ordering 'Hall of the Mountain Grill', and they kept sending
me the CD cover with doremifasolatido inside. So 'Hall of the Mountain Grill'
is the only one I'm missing.

I do spin people out with my music tastes going from classics and
opera through to heavy/phyco stuff.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

"A man flattened by an opponent can get up again.  A man flattened by
conformity stays down for good." (T.Watson Jr)