Re: [OM] (OT & OT) Audio, now instruments.

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT & OT) Audio, now instruments.
From: JTimpe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:24:24 +0000 (UTC)

>I play a yamaha xeno trumpet

Looked at the Xeno trombones.  Nice.  Already had my  bass.

Had the pleasure of meeting Doug Yeo at our most recent brass band festival up
here (principle bass t-bone with Boston Symphony, Boston Pops, and is Yamaha's
trombone 'person'.).  Didn't get to hear him play, as he was guest conductor
for the five bands that participated.  He's also got lots of history and
experience with British style brass bands.