Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon
From: <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:42:41 +0000
Cc: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
---- Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> A. Boring Moose (Still working on the difference between conversation
> and lecture.)

I learned at the feet of a master. My paternal grandfather was a trial lawyer
in the cut of William Jennings Bryan. He literally did not know how to have a
conversation. All he could do was address the ladies and gentlemen of the jury.

If the fates have been kind, I have learned something of avoiding the pedantic
. . . though depending upon Esteemed Wife's state of mind when asked, how much
I have learned may be a subject for debate. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com