[OM] New/old member

Subject: [OM] New/old member
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:55:32 +0200
Hi all,
I've recently joined the list, so I'd like to introduce myself. In fact, I
was a member of this list from a different email address (cjss@xxxxxxxx)
several years ago, but moving and exploring other 'expensive' hobbies ;-)
let me little time for it. Now I'm back and I hope to participate actively
in this nice place!

So, my name is Carlos, 39, I live in sunny Almeria (Spain) and I work as an
IT teacher in a Vocational School. I'm an OM user since '94, currently have
several OM bodies and a lot of Zuikos -- plus have owned almost any Zuiko in
the range! I also have systems of other brands and formats (up to a 4x5
Cr*wn Graphic), but the OM is still my favourite!

Surprisingly, I'm not much into digital, although I own a Can*n EOS-300D
(aka Digital Rebel) -- where I usually fit zuikos!

Well, I hope my English skills haven't impaired too much these years ;-) I'm
very glad to meet you all again. Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)